Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hello, anybody there? (Read 632 times)
Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Hello, anybody there?
Feb 17th, 2016 at 3:11pm

Hello to anybody who visits this page!  Are you there?  This used to be such an active page.  I met some really good, supportive friends here!  Especially Ty! Smiley  I started working on my story about 12 years ago.  Before that, I just stuffed it in and pretended everything was fine.  Finally I couldn't ignore my pain any longer.  I have been in therapy for the past 12 years, been to several groups on sexual abuse, and went to rehab for a month for trauma/PTSD/depression. You think I would be better by now.  But I'm still broken.  I've healed a lot, but I don't know if I can ever get past my abuse.  It was extensive, and a friend told me that she realized my abuse was relentless.  Very true!  Too much to handle.  Today during therapy, my therapist made me talk to my inner child.  I didn't do a very good job of it.  I didn't know how to talk to her.  But I did get a lot out, so I feel like it helped a lot.  Next week she thinks I need to talk to my inner child some more.  I have always hated my inner child, so it's really hard to be sympathetic.  Anyway ~ just rambling now and wondering if anybody is out there.  If anybody wants to post, I will check in to welcome you.  Smiley  Take care everybody!  Love you TY!!!!!

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Re: Hello, anybody there?
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2016 at 12:00am

Dearest Mandi...
I was jumping on to get one of my poems. I have started (again) to write the 'book' I've always felt the need to write. I am sure it is because of the 'motivation' I shared above...it has triggered me into this need to write.

I am glad that I checked here first. Thank you, first, for responding to my post. I feel so blessed to have you. So many times I wish that I could share this page 'out in the world' that we are a part of, but so much of me doesn't want this to define who I am.

I admire you so much in everything. I am always seeing that there are visitors to this place, but the boards are silent. Just know, that when you write, your voice is heard...and that you are amazing!
Keep talking to your inner child! You know that is something that is very difficult to do. Maybe it is time to make a scrapbook for 'her' <3

Sending you safe hugs!!!

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage