Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Feeling powerless.... (Read 1949 times)
Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Feeling powerless....
Mar 21st, 2013 at 10:49pm

I think awhile back I posted about a situation I had been having with someone in our area. It makes me tired just thinking about it....
The situation is still here....and I feel so powerless in it. I feel as if I cannot respond in the way I need to, or should. If someone else was being attacked by this person, I know that I could defend them....stand up for what is right. But, when this person is attacking me....I don't know what to do. It shouldn't be like this...
I feel trapped, confused, uncertain. I know that it is because of my husbands job, and I worry that if I do what I want to do (stand up for myself) it would put him in jeopardy.
I haven't had any confrontations with this individual for quite some time, but today there was a 'too close for comfort' encounter. I'm just glad that I was far enough away....and actually headed to my car. The person did stop in the middle of the parking lot, and I could hear words being said my direction....but I didn't hear them enough to know what they were. I just kept my head down and kept moving.
This person is unpredictable....
There is so much more I could say, but I hesitate out of fear.
It isn't right, or fair. I want to just ask 'the powers that be'....what would they have me do. what would they have me say? Is it right that I run in fear?
It goes against everything that I know, and everything we have journey through....it goes against TRUTH.
I just feel trapped. Sad

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage