Bearing Through It

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I haven't been here in a Loooooonnnnngggg time (Read 4013 times)
Sojourner
Care Bear

Thanks for noticing...
eeyore

CT/USA
I haven't been here in a Loooooonnnnngggg time
Jun 21st, 2012 at 9:41am

I have not been on here since 2006 I believe.  I have been doing ok, but recently have just felt the need to reach out again.  I see not a lot of activity on here lately, but figured I would say hello anyway.

Sojourner (Jenna)

If you do get fearful, close your eyes, have your mind reach deep within, wish for the first thing that comes to mind...Now listen carefully, YOU MUST WISH FOR WHAT YOU WANT RATHER THAN WHAT YOU FEAR!
butterfly_sojourner  
IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Re: I haven't been here in a Loooooonnnnngggg time
Reply #1 - Jun 28th, 2012 at 3:16pm

Hey Sojourner!
There are a few that periodically check in, so you will never be alone here Smiley Sometimes it is just comforting to come 'home' and share your heart....know that you can do that here...

Safe Hugs,
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Sojourner
Care Bear

Thanks for noticing...
eeyore

CT/USA
Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 2:06am

Thanks Ty!  I do feel at home here...so i just needed to check in.  I am so glad you are still here. I feel better already just seeing your response...so thank you so very much!

If you do get fearful, close your eyes, have your mind reach deep within, wish for the first thing that comes to mind...Now listen carefully, YOU MUST WISH FOR WHAT YOU WANT RATHER THAN WHAT YOU FEAR!
butterfly_sojourner  
IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Reply #3 - Aug 15th, 2012 at 11:39pm

Hey!
I hope you have it set so you get a message when you get a response. I think I do, but then I don't check my email enough  Lips Sealed

I'm glad to know that you got my previous reply Smiley I can't believe that it was really on July 1st...that just doesn't seem right! Time is just flying by, and life has been so busy. Apparently it has been flying by faster than I even realized Smiley

I hope you are doing well!

Smiles,
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Reply #4 - Oct 15th, 2012 at 1:06pm

Hey Sojourner!  Good to see you here!  I check in every once in a while and I love to catch up with my old friends.  I hope all is going well for you!

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage