Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just Talking (Read 3051 times)
KayCee
Junior Bear

Bearing through it!

Just Talking
Mar 9th, 2010 at 11:33pm

Hi ya'll. I say its been a couple years since I've been on, now that I'm back, I can honestly say I've missed it. Now, that I've graduated highschool, and have been relatively on my own for almost a year, I've discovered that what I want in life and who I want to be is entirely up to me now. 
     So, that being said, I took it upon myself to find the healing that I've so desperately needed. I know my step-mom and dad might be reading this, but I think I am okay with that now. I found this really cool healing center, that is centered around healing abused women, any kind of abuse. I'm on my third week, this paticular healing program lasts for 60 days, I dont think I'm looking forward to leaving, I feel safe here. In a way I guess I am, I will be better equipped with handling situations in the future.
     And big surprise, I am the youngest one here! Actually, I dont mind, there are some good things with being the youngest, you definately get spoiled. Everyone's so proud of me here for taking the step to being able to live a healthy, normal life. I will definately be needing ya'll's support, hopefully, I'm not asking too much.
     Anywho, gotta go do dishes, guess being the youngest doesn't mean you get to get out of chores. Darn.

~KayCee~

There is so much scope for the imagination.&&~Anne of Green Gables~

IP Logged

Zoey
Share Bear

Always Follow Your Heart

The United States of America
Re: Just Talking
Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2010 at 2:53am

You should be very very Proud of Yourself!

Welcome Back Smiley Smiley

Sincerely
Zoey

Make Gentle The Life of This World.

Robert F. Kennedy

IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Re: Just Talking
Reply #2 - May 11th, 2010 at 6:15pm

Welcome back!  It has been quiet around here for a while.  But I miss everybody and think of everybody all the time.  I'm glad you are at a healing place.  Sounds awesome!  I went to a rehab facility in April of 2008.  I went in for trauma/ptsd/depression.  We had to stay for a month as well.  I ended up staying an extra week.  It was very healing ~ and I did feel safe there.  It helped so much.  But there are many times that I wish I could go back.  I made some lifetime friends though.  I have stayed in touch with a lot of people who were with me as I healed.  By now you are probably out ~ I hope you are home and doing well!!

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage