Robert F. Kennedy

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Re: Question about Hope
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2009 at 11:49pm

Ahhh...there in lies the question Smiley
Do you truly want to know my answer? I don't want anyone to be offended or put off by my answer...so be aware of that Smiley

Honestly, I think about hope a lot...and truly it is what I cling to every day. Granted, I can get distracted by the monontony of life, but at the core I am always clinging to the hope...
The hope I have is in Jesus and the fact that I know that there will be a day when every tear will be wiped away, every pain will be forgotten. I know that there will be restoration for those who are sick, lame, deaf, etc. I think of my son, who has autism, and I know that he will be able to tell me all his thoughts...without barrier from this disability that holds him. I know that one day I will be with those who I have loved dearly but have lost to death (seems like more every day). My hope is in Jesus and the freedom that he has brought by giving his life for me.
I think it is interesting that you brought this up, because I have been thinking a lot about hope...dreaming about hope...and it is what my Christmas letter will most likely be centered around. We had many tragedies this year....and the hope is what keeps me moving forward each minute of each day....I know that there is a light that will chase away all of the darkness in this world. I am so ready for that....so ready....

Thank you for the question Zoey Smiley Again, I hope my answer doesn't offend anyone...My heart cries out the answer I've given Smiley

Oh...and will I be seeing your answer to the question? Smiley

Journeying,
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage