Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New member (Read 3880 times)
annie
Baby Bear

Bearing Through It!

Nov 2nd, 2009 at 7:33am

Hello everyone Smiley
I found this site and I like it very much. You are all very supportive, friendly and full of understanding. Sorry if there will be mistakes in my posts but English is not my native language. I would like to tell my story but it is not easy to start talking. Encouragement from you is welcome. Smiley

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Re: New member
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 4:48pm

Hi Annie!

I am so glad you found your way to BTI. There are so many wonderful members here...people who have been through pain and anguish...but who have also found that there is still peace and joy in life. I want you to know that we are here for you...when you are ready. Until then, post whatever you would like. We are here...usually popping in and out every day or so.
I am sorry that you have had a situation that caused you to find this place...but I am so happy that you found us, and I hope that you find this to be a supportive place for you.

I hope that this finds you well...know that you are not alone and that there are so many who are here to walk with you...whenever you are ready Smiley

Journeying,
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

annie
Baby Bear

Bearing Through It!

Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2009 at 7:39am

Ty, thank you very much for your support and understanding, your words give me strength to keep on fighting for my well being. I was very sad when I read your story and stories of other members, it's just not fair Sad. But I am happy when I see that your abusers didn't destroy you and that you are healing.
My case of abuse happened once while I was sleeping, by familly member. I woke up and his hands were on my behind. Then I looked at him in shock and he was pretending that he is sleeping, I was 17 years old. He never tryied to touch me again. But he is always looking at me in sexual way. Hundred times I told him that he is sick and that I hate him. Maybe he would do something more serious to me If I hadn't been so agressive and I stood for myself, which is easier when you are teenager. But when someone is a child, it is impossible to defend himself because he doesn't understand the situation and it is totally helpless.

I hope that Good will severly punish all of molesters.
As you can see I'm still very angry Angry

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 10:36am

Annie...
You have every right to be angry...and I applaud you for standing up for yourself and realizing that you do not deserve to be violated in such atrocious ways. You are a treasure Annie...I hope you feel that and know that...and I can only hope and pray that you find this place supportive and that you find the strength you need in your journey Smiley
I'm proud of you...and admire you!

Journeying,
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

annie
Baby Bear

Bearing Through It!

Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 3:01pm

Thank you Ty for your words and support. I know now that I am strong because I stood up for myself. But it is so hard sometimes to have faith and to find a way to help myself. I started healing recently and it has been very, very, hard, but I feel much more free than ever before. I know the truth, I know that I am not bad and that someone else should be ashamed, not me. It took me so much time to realize this.

Now I am angry that I am in pain and someone who is sick doesn't feel anything. Abusers never feel guilt, although they are the worst kind of people. I am so sorry that there are so many victims that live in silence and pain, and blame themselves for something they didn't had control over and didn't ever wanted that to happen to them. I hope that they will find peace.That's why this site is excellent because it helps us find peace.

I am sorry If I sound too angry of frustrated Sad.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage