Send Topic Print
reaching out (Read 3098 times)
ciaro
Care Bear

Bearing through it!

reaching out
Oct 21st, 2009 at 4:19pm

Hi,
its been a while since I've logged on.  I've come here today to be somewhere safe to tell you what has been going on.  I am really struggling again, but now that I am here I can't get the words out.
Maybe next time. 
its good to know there is somewhere safe to come

ciaro

I am always more than my struggles

IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Re: reaching out
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2009 at 2:50pm

Hey Ciaro!  Good to see you here!  I am sorry you are struggling right now.  I go through so many ups and downs as well.  I work through so much in therapy and I'll be feeling fine ~ then I go through the tough times as well.  Right now my therapist is doing a lot of emdr therapy on me and that is wiping me out.  It's helping and it hurts at the same time.  Maybe next time you will be able to share.  I'll send you my email address in a personal message.  Feel better soon!

Big hugs,
Mandi

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Re: reaching out
Reply #2 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 4:55pm

Hi Ciaro!

I am finally on a computer that is logged into BTI Smiley I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you. I hope that you are feeling in a better place today than you were a couple of weeks ago....but if you are not, please know that we are thinking of you and care very much about you Smiley

Safe Hugs,
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage