Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
idk (Read 3551 times)
DV20
Baby Bear

Bearing Through It!

idk
Oct 19th, 2009 at 10:04am

My sister abused me from the time i was 5 untill i was 16. Thats all i want to share for now. sorry

IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Re: idk
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 6:19pm

Thanks for sharing ~ and welcome!  It is hard to share your story.  But the best part of sharing here is that we have all walked in similar shoes.  We will not judge you ~ only support you.  I was abused by several people, including my dad and brother.  The last time my brother abused me ~ I was 17.  And now I'm 44.  It is still a struggle.  But I just started working on things about 7 years ago in therapy. It feels good to release the poison.  My survivor friends here were so supportive and understanding.  I don't know how I would have made it through without them.  When you want to share more, we are here.  I haven't been on here as much lately.  But I still check in from time to time.  Welcome!!

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

ciaro
Care Bear

Bearing through it!

Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2009 at 4:06pm

Hi,
YOu are welcome to this site.  I hope you find some comfort and healing here.  I am sorry for what your sister did to you.  You did not deserve that. 
Write as much or as little as you choose. It is at your pace.
I have always found this to be a very safe, supportive site and hope you will also.

I am always more than my struggles

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Reply #3 - Nov 4th, 2009 at 4:53pm

Hi DV20...

I just wanted to let you know that I an thinking of you....I noticed that you haven't been back yet. I hope you are doing okay...
Know that we are here...for you to share whatever you feel comfortable sharing...and you don't need to apologize for any of what you share Smiley I just want you to know that you have a safe place to come, say whatever your heart needs to say, and leave knowing that you have support here.

Please keep in touch...

Journeying
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

annie
Baby Bear

Bearing Through It!

Reply #4 - Nov 7th, 2009 at 9:07am

I am thinking of you too. I would be very happy If you would come back and talked with us. I understand it is very difficult , but you don't have to talk about the abuse right away. You can start whenever you feel ready.
Maybe you can share something less personal like:what do you do for living, what films do you like, what type of person you are... anything you would like to talk about. 
Here everybody understands you, no one will hurt you, you can only get support and strength to find yourself again.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage