Bearing Through It

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Special Day today!!! October 17th! (Read 4204 times)
Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Special Day today!!! October 17th!
Oct 17th, 2009 at 12:22pm

Happy Birthday to Allan!!!

Allan...without you this place would be non-existant. Without you many of us would still be lost. Without you, all of us wouldn't have been given this voice. Without you, our world would be darker.

I know you are so much more than BTI, but to BTI you are so much. Thank you for being you...for your heart and your amazing willingness and sacrifice. You are an incredible individual, and I am so grateful to know you.

I hope your birthday is more fantastic than any you have ever had before. Eat lots of cake and ice cream....enjoy it...bask in the delights of today...this amazingly awesome day to celebrate YOU!

Happy Birthday!

Terra

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Re: Special Day today!!! October 17th!
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2009 at 6:13pm

Happy Birthday Allan!!  Sorry this is late!!  I hope you had a wonderful day!  We are always grateful that you created this site with Ty.  Thanks so much for all you do!

Big hugs,
Mandi

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

annie
Baby Bear

Bearing Through It!

Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2009 at 7:58am

I also wish you everything best in your life! Happy birthday!

IP Logged

Allan
Protector Bear

Help is on the way!

Georgia
Reply #3 - Nov 12th, 2009 at 3:55pm

Thank you, TY, Mandi and Annie!  I am a little embarrassed that I am just now reading this, and it's almost a month later  Smiley 

I'm glad people are still coming here and I can only pray that the lack of activity (should we try to "advertise"?) in the past couple years is due to the fact that fewer people "need" it.  Regardless, I will keep this web site up and running forever, or at least as long as TY wants me to.  Smiley

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2009 at 10:23am

Love ya Allan!

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage