Send Topic Print
my story  / Trigger? (Read 4161 times)
noname
Baby Bear

Bearing through it!

usa
my story  / Trigger?
Apr 6th, 2009 at 12:45am

hey all, first let me say thanks..... i went to some other sites before i found this one, and they were not active or they told me that       "Due to overwhelming demand, wait times are now in excess of one hour. A volunteer is not available at this time, but please try again later and we look forward to assisting you. If this is an emergency please call 911, and if you need to talk with a counselor immediately please call 1.800.656.HOPE "
Which is ok, i guess, but I don't know....is it good that they are getting responses or bad that there are people needing to contact them?

Anyway, just wanted to tell someone that it happened to me, too......parents, "friends" , strangers, whoever, and some days it gets really hard to BREATHE . Angry . Also currently underemployed and trying to work out finances.... Undecided ( i enjoy livng indoors and having heat in the winter).  Thinking of trying a business on thwe side for extra money, but the ptsd side of me knows ill only mess that up, too.

Some abusers dead (  Grin !!) some are alive and doing better than me. (there may come a day I'll dance on their grave... and if unable to dance I'll crawl across it)   The ones that are alive , no-one talks about what they did, or sometimes the people who know choose not to beleive me, so I get more and more isolated....even if they do call/write/ask me to visit, there's always that thought in the back of my head, the one that says, "oh you don't believe me, huh? so all this nice-nice is a big joke or what? "
shit on TOAST. with candy sprinkles.

whew whatta intro......once i get going, hard to stop.

thanks for the read, and talk to you soon, maybe.

~~NONAME.

IP Logged

nomore
Care Bear

Bearing through it!

MA
Re: my story  / Trigger?
Reply #1 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 10:02pm

Hi Noname,

I hear you, and I believe you.  I strugged with the same thing.  Everyone wants things to be so "nice", act like nothing happened.  And it did.  It sure did.

I haven't been on this site in a long, long time.  I just came across the link to this site.  I missed everyone here so much.  I hope you'll find some peace, knowing you can be yourself, say what you need to say, and that you'll be believed and supported. 

Funny, your name is Noname.  Mine is Nomore. 

Nice to meet you. 

Nomore

ljmcmljmcm  
IP Logged

lostsoul
Super Bear

Bearing through it!

NV
Re: my story  / Trigger?
Reply #2 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 1:22am

Noname,

Welcome to this site. I use to be here ages ago and without this site I would not have made it through my darkest times. I do hope you find the help I found years ago.  Telling your story is extremely difficult but amazingly healing. I swore I would just log on and read other posts and NEVER tell my story but things changed. THough the help of others I opened up and shared all. It was rough but helpful.  Good luck and keep coming here. It may be slow at times but we do care; we can relate to the pain.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage