Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
injustice (Read 3356 times)
ciaro
Care Bear

Bearing through it!

injustice
Dec 10th, 2008 at 4:35pm

I am angry, upset and a whole host of other things at the moment over two things that have happened.  one is in work, where I had a meeting some weeks ago.  At that meeting, a positive plan was put in place that would benefit another person.  Sorry for being so vague, just don't think I can post details.  One person from the meeting, rang me the other day to say that the complete opposite was decided, that I had agreed to it and that I had also made claims, which I know I did not. In fact, I committed to the exact oppposite.  I am fuming at the injustice of this.  I am angry on behalf of the person who will be affected by this. And I so upset at the injustice to me.  I am not believed, it will be her word against mine. I feel invisible and used again.  I know my reaction is out of proportion to the situation and its taken me some days to figure out why.  I have no tolerance for injustice.  And I feel helpless.
The other situation, I got a call from the credit card fraud unit today who queiried some transactions on my card.  Turns out it s been used in America over the last few days and hundreds of euro have been charged.  Now, legally, it seems straight forward.  I won't be liable. BUT!!! Its such a violation and injustice and I feel like my security, fragile as it was, has been taken from me.  Again, probably an over reaction. I'm just plummeted back into my anxieties, insecurities, my sense of nothingness and lack of control.  Its awful and I hate it.
Thanks for reading. I just needed to get this off my chest.

I am always more than my struggles

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Re: injustice
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2008 at 9:33pm

Ciaro!

My goodness! This is horrible...all I could think of was how awful for you to be experiencing this. When you were speaking of your work situation I could tell that you had been completely used, and then with the credit card. Two blows, both having a heavy impact no doubt.

I am so sorry to hear that people have misused their trust with you, and that you have been violated in this way. I am sure you know that it is by no means your fault, and in turn I hope that those who have done this will eventually learn of their evil. What has happened is not fair, not right, and I hope that those on the other side will be put in their place.

Please let me know how you are doing...and vent all you need to here. To be raw is one thing, and to be violated when you already feel unsafe is another. Know that I am thinking of you and hoping that you find the strength and peace that you need tonight.

(((Safe Hugs))))
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

revenna
Super Bear

Kansas
Re: injustice
Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2008 at 11:42am

Ciaro,

I'm glad you felt you could come here and share this with us.

First of all, I have a terrible cold and I'm exhausted, so if my words seem fuzzy this morning, please forgive me.  I wanted to respond yesterday when I first read this post, but I knew I wouldn't be able to get my brain to function well enough then.

I'm sorry for what is happening in your life right now.  I hate injustice too.  It's interesting how often you and I are on the same wavelength!  I don't blame you for being upset about the situation at work.  I think it's so hard when we try to do the right thing and people don't believe us.

As for the credit card fraud, I had the same thing happen about a year ago.  I had an emotional meltdown.  I certainly understand your feelings and I'm sorry this happened to you.  It is a violation of us and it does make us feel vulnerable.  I am glad you are not liable for the charges.  I'm glad you felt you could share this with us, Ciaro.

Rev

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage