Send Topic Print
New art project (Read 4204 times)
Ines
Care Bear

One of many

NYC
New art project
Jun 5th, 2008 at 8:24am

THought I would share what I have been up to lately.  Might be triggering.
http://alexiou.deviantart.com/gallery/#Latest-Project

It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But, it is never gone.&&~Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy~

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Re: New art project
Reply #1 - Jun 5th, 2008 at 6:41pm

Ines!

Good to get some new art from you! I can tell you have been busy, and obviously this art must be emotionally draining for you.

I was going to tell you which ones I liked, but then I had too many to say which were my 'favorites'. The letter to Santa sticks out for me, however, and I like the castle a lot....I liked the others a lot too...I just can't remember the names, only the pictures...and they are very powerful.

Thank you for your talent...

Journeying,
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

revenna
Super Bear

Kansas
Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 10:32am

Ines,

Once again, thank you for sharing your art with us.  I came here the other day and took a peek, but didn't have time to post.  So this morning I looked again.............and I marvel at what you have been able to express.  My favorite was Secret World because it depicts all the pieces of my own puzzle that I have been unearthing these last 2 years.  Thank you for putting into art what I have been sifting through in my own mind!

I've missed you!

Rev

IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Reply #3 - Jun 16th, 2008 at 9:04am

Thanks so much for sharing with us Ines!  I see that you are putting more words into your paintings.  And I just love it.  I can relate to a lot of paintings as well.  You are just so brilliant.  I am going to keep looking at them.  Then I'll let you know which ones are my faves.  But it's so hard.  Thanks again for sharing!!!

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage