Send Topic Print
About Mandi (Read 4175 times)
revenna
Super Bear

Kansas
About Mandi
May 27th, 2008 at 3:17pm

Hello, everyone!

Mandi asked me to let everyone know that she is okay.  She has been away for the last few weeks for some therapy.  I know she really misses everyone here and is planning to be back home on the 28th.  So hopefully we will see her back here at BTI before too much longer.

We miss you, Mandi!

Rev

IP Logged

ciaro
Care Bear

Bearing through it!

Re: About Mandi
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2008 at 6:11pm

Hi Revenna,
thanks for the update.  I had wondered why Mandi was so quiet. 
Mandi, when you read this, I am happy you are getting time to work on your healing.  I hope it brings all you need and deserve on your healing journey.  Be very gentle with yourself.

Sending you lots of healing energy

I am always more than my struggles

IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2008 at 5:12pm

Thanks so much Revenna!  I really appreciate ALL of your support while I was away.  You have been the sweetest friend.  I loved receiving your letters!   I came home last Wednesday ~ but I haven't had time to catch up on the board yet.  OR EMAILS!!  SORRY!!!  I am still trying to catch up with my home life and my friends.  It's such a struggle trying to carve out time for everything.  I have missed you all so much!!  It was very hard being away for so long.  I want to write all about it.  But I am going out with a friend in a bit.  We haven't seen each other in over a month.  So I need to catch up.  I'll try to write more tomorrow.  I just wanted y'all to know that I missed you and I care very much!!  I hope you are all in a good place.  This place had been so slow before I left.   Take care and more later!

PS ~ thanks for the support Ciaro!!

Big hugs,
Mandi Smiley

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Tracey
Share Bear

We grow stronger through
our suffering

United Kingdom
Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2008 at 4:24pm

Hi Mandi,

It's good to have you back and I look forward to the insight of your experience of the last month.

Take care,

Tracey

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

IP Logged

revenna
Super Bear

Kansas
Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 10:22am

Mandi,

I'm so glad you're back!  I look forward to hearing more from you!  You were missed.

Rev

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage