Send Topic Print
THE BACHELOR!!!!! (Read 2749 times)
Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
THE BACHELOR!!!!!
Sep 25th, 2007 at 8:04am

Hey everybody!!

Did anybody watch The Bachelor last night?  This is people watching at it's best.  It's so hilarious at times.  One girl got drunk and lost her fake boob!!  One of the girls found it on the floor.  Then the girl who lost it stumbled in looking for it.  So funny!!  But sad too.  Anyway ~ my main reason for watching it is that the bachelor is soooooo HOT!!!!  He is also from my home state ~ TEXAS!!!  I usually don't think guys are hot.  I don't really look at guys that way at all.  But this guy, OMGSH!!!  So cute!  So down to earth.  If you didn't watch it, look him up online and check out his pic.  You may just have to watch next week.  I guess we all have our certain type of guys though.  I am always attracted to brown hair/brown eyed guys.  So my husband is JUST my type.  He's a cutie for sure.  Well ~ I gotta get ready for work.  But I was listening to the radio and they were interviewing the bachelor.  So it reminded me that I was in love with him again!! Roll Eyes

PS ~ if you missed it, you can watch it online if you go to the official site. 

Big hugs,
Mandi Wink

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

revenna
Super Bear

Kansas
Re: THE BACHELOR!!!!!
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2007 at 1:43pm

Mandi,

I missed this show, but it sounds like this guy is great looking!  I'll have to check out the online version.  Thanks for sharing!

Rev

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage