Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fender bender (Read 2841 times)
ciaro
Care Bear

Bearing through it!

Fender bender
Sep 12th, 2007 at 3:17pm

On my way to work this morning a car drove into the back of me.  I got quite a jolt  and a shock.  I got out of my car, then indicated to the man in the car I was pulling in to the side, as the force of the bang pushed my car into a major junction and I was blocking traffic.  The man moved forward, indicated left as if he was going to also pull in then swirved right and drove off, leaving me standing there.  I was stunned and shocked.  I just got back into my car and went to work.  Of course when I got to work I went to jelly.
Thankfully we weren't driving at speed, but I hae hurt my neck and upper back.  And I'm still a bit dazed.  It has a feeling of unreality to it. 
Anyway, thanks for listening.  I just needed to vent.
Life is very challenging at the moment, thats for sure.

I am always more than my struggles

IP Logged

revenna
Super Bear

Kansas
Re: Fender bender
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2007 at 9:04pm

Ciaro,

I'm so sorry about your accident!  Are you okay?  I can't believe the man in the other vehicle just left!!  Why are some people so arrogant and rude?

I hope you are feeling better now.  I'm sure you'll have some sore muscles for awhile.  Please take extra special care of yourself and let us know how you are doing. 

I certainly hope life will be a little less challenging for you in the future.  You deserve a rest.

Rev

IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Re: Fender bender
Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2007 at 7:34pm

I'm so sorry!!  That is just horrible!!  I can't believe the man just drove off!!  IDIOT!!!  I am glad that you weren't hurt worse!! 

Big hugs,
Mandi Smiley

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage