Send Topic Print
hello (Read 2298 times)
ciaro
Care Bear

Bearing through it!

hello
Aug 26th, 2007 at 5:19pm

Hi,
This is going to be a pathetic post. The only reason I'm posting is because I don't want to leave bti.  when I log off I'll be alone.  Its just coming up to bed time here and I'm afraid to face the night alone.  I don't want to be with just me.  If I had a choice, I want to be with my therapist in her room, wrapped in my blanket, sitting on the floor --- safe.
But, I'm here, in my house and on line here at bti both at the same time.  It is time to go. 
So good night.  I hope you all (me included) have a peaceful night when night comes to your part of the world.

Until tomorrow......

I am always more than my struggles

IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Re: hello
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2007 at 5:47pm

Hey Ciaro!!

I'm sorry that you are feeling so bad!  I'm glad you're here!  I feel the safest in my therapist's office also.  I understand wanting to be there.  I hope you have sweet dreams tonight!  Take care and stay as long as you like!  We like having you with us!!!

Big hugs,
Mandi Smiley

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage