Bearing Through It

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I am still alive, I think (Read 2328 times)
serenity_seeker2007
Baby Bear

Bearing through it!

Dallas, Texas
I am still alive, I think
Jul 25th, 2007 at 6:10pm

well i have just registered and am familiar with your site because i used to be warrior_redbird. I lost that email and the password and since my life has taken a turn and change is good, I decided to start over fresh. So much has happened and there is way too much to say in one post so slowly over the next few months i will give out details if anyone ever really wants to know what I have been up to. Suffice it to say i haven't been well, emotionally, or spiritually. Went kind of soul-sick and relapsed back into old behaviors with drugs and the such. Was homeless this past eight months and as a result lost everything in my house, including the house. After experiencing a severe sexual assault, i finally was able to admit defeat and i surrendured. i went into Rehab and now I am living in a recovery house with four other women who are in recovery also. I have four months sobriety and I have began to go to counseling again.
I suffered this assault four months ago and have yet to really cope with those emotions or feelings. Was hurt and beaten very badly. Now I'm in the process of rebuilding, not only material items but rebuilding spiritually and emotionally. I'm willing to go through some stuff more now than I ever did in the past.
So i hope to offer some thing good to the board and receive positive feedback too. I have missed the time I used to spend here and I miss some of the wondderful people i used to correspond with. hoping to heal and find peace along the way. Thanks for listening......

the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.....
serenity_seeker2007  
IP Logged

Tracey
Share Bear

We grow stronger through
our suffering

United Kingdom
Re:  I am still alive, I think
Reply #1 - Jul 26th, 2007 at 12:13pm

Hi there it is lovely to have you back.  I was about when you were before and have read all of your posts from the last few days.

I am sorry to have heard of what you have been through these past months on top of your childhood experiences too.

I hope this new place you are residing in will offer you safety and time to heal in your own time and way.

I look forward to reading some of your poems again ~ they have been deeply missed here.

In my thoughts,
Tracey

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

IP Logged

serenity_seeker2007
Baby Bear

Bearing through it!

Dallas, Texas
Re:  I am still alive, I think
Reply #2 - Jul 26th, 2007 at 4:30pm

thank you tracey. i have been writing some but they are very dark poems since I was surrounded by darkness. I will however share some soon. Thanks for being there....

the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.....
serenity_seeker2007  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage