Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ty's pics ~ (Read 3445 times)
Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Ty's pics ~
Mar 10th, 2007 at 9:57am

Ty ~ I love your new pics that you added.  You are a really good photographer!!  I love the one where the sun/snow comes through the trees so perfectly!  You should enter that one in a contest!  I love all of your pics.  Thanks so much for sharing with us.  Hopefully I will have some good pics from Hawaii to share with all fo you when I return.  I will be taking all of you with me in my heart!!!  I will miss you!!!!!

Big hugs,
Mandi Cool

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

revenna
Super Bear

Kansas
Re: Ty's pics ~
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2007 at 1:32pm

Ty,

I love the new "tree" pictures!  I live in an area of the country where there aren't many trees and I miss them.  These pictures are just great!  You really do have an eye for photography.  Thank you for sharing.

Rev

IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Reply #2 - Jun 15th, 2007 at 3:16pm

TY ~ I love your new pics!!  Thanks for sharing with us.  I love that Leah had fun with the bird seed!!  And the birds still get to eat it ~ just not as perfectly as before.  They probably preferred it the way she spread it out for them.  How CUTE are your kids?  They are both precious!!  And I like the pic you took of you and Brian!  CUTE COUPLE!!!  I like to take pics of myself too with other people.  But they always come out kinda funny.  The young teens, like my nieces, can take the best self pics ever.   And the bunnies!!  OH how cute!  I would love one.  But with my animal gang ~ my hands are full.  Thanks again for sharing!

Big hugs,
Mandi Cheesy

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Reply #3 - Jun 15th, 2007 at 6:03pm

Thanks you guys!

I have an obsession with trees Smiley I am planning on entering a few in the fair (including the sun burst one), I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the compliment on my kids, Mandi. They are just as fun as they look...and they always keep me guessing. Like right now I am wondering 'Simon's been quiet, what is he up to?'...so I am going to go find out Smiley

Have a 'hoppy' day!
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Rivkele
Super Bear

Bearing through it!

UK
Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2007 at 8:41pm

Thanks for sharing your latest pics Ty! They are great. I just love the one of Leah with the bird seed. How cute. And the one of the two of them together is really lovely. You should stick that in a frame.
Haha, I like your habit of doing self-portraits. I quite like doing that too, because it's the only time I can pull a reasonable face. If someone else is pointing a camera at me I instantly start grimacing and looking idiotic!

Oh and those bunnies ~ too gorgeous!

Hugs,

Riv Smiley

'A person should want to live, if only out of curiosity'        Yiddish proverb

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage