Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Baby Bunnies (Read 1540 times)
Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Baby Bunnies
Feb 10th, 2007 at 5:30pm

Something else I wanted to share with you...

I found out (in a sad way, that I won't share because I don't want anyone else to be sad about)...that we have baby bunnies! I think we have two...or it is just that I have seen two. I let my bunnies free range, and up until now I thought I had two males. Guess not! They are adorable, though. My yard is a disaster, but the bunnies are adorable.

Thought you might like to know Smiley

Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Re: Baby Bunnies
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2007 at 3:05pm

Hey Ty!

Thanks for sharing the bunnies with us!!  I love baby bunnies!!  I love all animals!!!  We used to have a bunny that we let roam around our backyard.  But she dug out and we never saw her again.  We have a stray bunny in our backyard now.  We have two dogs in the backyard ~ but they have an invisible fence that keeps them in a certain area.  So they can't reach the bunny and it kills them.  The bunny teases them and gets really close to the fence ~ knowing that they can't get to him.  It's so cute!!! 

Big hugs,
Mandi Smiley

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage