Bearing Through It

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Ty and Allan Question The Upcoming Chat Room (Read 4781 times)
Zoey
Share Bear

Always Follow Your Heart

The United States of America
For Ty and Allan Question The Upcoming Chat Room
Feb 1st, 2007 at 4:55am

Dear Ty and/or Allan

Has a Time been Set up for When The New Chat Room of This Website will Begin?

Also
Thank You Both Ty and Allan for All of the Time and Hard Work Each of You put into This very very Gentle Safe Haven.

Gratefully Your's
Zoey

Make Gentle The Life of This World.

Robert F. Kennedy

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Re: For Ty and Allan Question The Upcoming Chat Ro
Reply #1 - Feb 1st, 2007 at 6:24pm

Hey Zoey...
I will write to Allan. I haven't heard lately about the chat room, and I have been checking in to see if it is up. He could be overwhelmed with work/life right now...but I will email him. I know that he was excited to get the chat room up...

Thanks for the inquiry...and I am sure he will be checking in Smiley

Love,
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Reply #2 - Feb 7th, 2007 at 6:08pm

Hi!

Sorry it has taken me a bit to get back to you.

I wanted to let you know that Allan has been overwhelmed with life/work recently, and I had put in a specific request for the chat room that he needs to work out for me. I guess you could say that I am holding up the process with my 'alterations'.

Sorry that I'm holding up the process, but I think it will be worth it Smiley

Ty

IP Logged

Allan
Protector Bear

Help is on the way!

Georgia
Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2007 at 4:32pm

Hey there,

I have finished installing it and we have begun testing.  I'm working with TY on a few issues, but we should have them worked out soon.  I'll keep you posted and will give you another update soon!

Allan

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2007 at 1:14pm

I haven't been online until today, my internet was down...technical difficulties. So, I am playing catch up. I plan on checking out the chat room and getting to it ASAP. Sorry for any delays....

Ty

IP Logged

Allan
Protector Bear

Help is on the way!

Georgia
Reply #5 - Feb 22nd, 2007 at 2:21am

Hello everyone,

OK, let's give this a try...  If you are logged into the Message Board, there will be a link to click on, at the top of the page, to enter the chat room.  Keep in mind, the program is not fully tested yet and there may be some issues with it that need to be ironed out.  For one thing, you may notice a name that appears to be in the chat room when you first enter, but leaves shortly after-- Do not take this personally!  There is a known issue with the chat program, where if someone doesn't click the red "X" (top-right corner) or issues the /logout command to log out (closes the browser window instead), the user will appear to be logged in until their session times out and the next person logs in.  Hope that makes sense...

You will need Adobe Flash installed in order to use the chat room...for most people, you already have this, but if not, you can download it for free and install it from here:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFl...

Anyway, I will continue to work on improving/upgrading it over time, but hopefully you will find it to be quite usable at this point, though; I thought you all would like to try it as soon as possible, even if it's not "perfect" yet.  The best chance of catching other people in the chat room is to organize a time to meet, or stay logged in, even if you are the only one in the room.  You can can open multiple web browser windows and stay logged into the chat, while you are visiting other pages, if you want.

I will try to answer any questions or respond to problem reports as time allows for me.

Thanks,

Allan

IP Logged

Zoey
Share Bear

Always Follow Your Heart

Reply #6 - Feb 22nd, 2007 at 3:08am

I just entered The Chat Room and got in Fine! Smiley Smiley

Thank You Allan for ALL the Time and Hard Work You put into This Wonderful Place.

I Hope to Talk in The Chat Room with Each of You Soon
Zoey

Robert F. Kennedy

IP Logged

Zoey
Share Bear

Always Follow Your Heart

Reply #7 - Feb 23rd, 2007 at 8:26am

If anyone would like to try The New Chat Room and You can Catch me Here at the Right Time Your Welcome to send me a Private Message asking if I want to Chat.

I Hope to Talk with You All Soon Smiley
Zoey

Robert F. Kennedy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage