Send Topic Print
re baby girl (Read 3615 times)
bespina1
Share Bear

Bearing through it!

913 NMadisonWoodstockIl 60098
re baby girl
Jan 17th, 2007 at 7:51pm

hi all I posted  pictures of baby the in the scrapebook  if you want to see. Oh her name is Lilyana Lee

IP Logged

lostsoul
Super Bear

Bearing through it!

NV
Re: re baby girl
Reply #1 - Jan 17th, 2007 at 11:27pm

Thanks I looked at them and she is beautiful. I do love the one with your son holding her, and the one with hte mom too. They are all great pictures. I hope she brings loads of joy to you and your family.

kate

IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2007 at 9:33am

CONGRATS!!!  What a special time!!  She is just beautiful!  You must be so proud and excited!!  Thanks so much for sharing the good news with us.  I just love babies and can't wait (but I really can because of my kid's age) to be a grandma!!! 

Big hugs,
Mandi Smiley

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Reply #3 - Apr 14th, 2007 at 11:21am

Thanks for sharing more pics with us!  She is beautiful!!  It must be so much fun to be a grandma.  I can't wait.  I can, but I can't.  If my daughter marries the guy she is living with, I will be an instant step grandma. He has a 6 month old son.  And I'm already trying to come up with my grandma name.  I have an older friend who goes by "Honey" for a grandma name.  I like that.  It's sweet.  But I will probably be "Mema" ~ which is my late grandmother's name.  The one that is my angel and still living, is called "Mimi".  But I like Mema better.  What do you go by?  I hope everything is going well!  Thanks again for sharing!

Big hugs,
Mandi:)

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Reply #4 - Apr 14th, 2007 at 11:41am

She is beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing them with us Kate! So much hair!!!! My kids couldn't seem to get that much hair until they hit 2!

Smiles,
Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

bespina1
Share Bear

Bearing through it!

913 NMadisonWoodstockIl 60098
Reply #5 - Apr 17th, 2007 at 8:35am

yeah I love being a grandma I go by grandma or in my husbands langauga it is lola he is from the Philippines she is sooo special my first grandchild.she is 3 months old now and coos smiles and is starting to know peoples voices.I love when she is here.will post more when I can

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage