Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Chantell's Pics (Read 3134 times)
Chantell
Care Bear

Missouri
Chantell's Pics
Aug 1st, 2006 at 1:47am

Just wanted to share a few pics with you all. I finally got my digital to communicate with my computer!
I was having trouble with it before... this is a picture of my dog Lily with her puppies when they were only a couple days old. She had 10 puppies! All of them were female except one! Shocked
That was about 3 months ago, and we only kept one of the puppies. That reminds me, that I should get a pic of her too! Lily is half Beagle half Basset Hound (Bagle) lol  Grin Sorry that the pic is blurry, she kept moving so it was hard to get a still shot!  Undecided
~Chantell~

Jul2914_001.JPG (108 KB | )
Jul2914_001.JPG

He is their strength in the time of trouble. And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
WWW chntelylace25 cabezarojo79  
IP Logged

Chantell
Care Bear

Missouri
Re: Chantell's Pics
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2006 at 1:52am

here is another

Jul2913_001.JPG (109 KB | )
Jul2913_001.JPG

He is their strength in the time of trouble. And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
IP Logged

Chantell
Care Bear

Missouri
Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2006 at 1:53am

and another...

Jul2916_001.JPG (109 KB | )
Jul2916_001.JPG

IP Logged

Chantell
Care Bear

Missouri
Reply #3 - Aug 1st, 2006 at 2:07am

Here's one of me.  Roll Eyes

chantell.jpg (27 KB | )
chantell.jpg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage