Bearing Through It

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I've been murdered two nights in a row (Read 3746 times)
Hope
Share Bear

Journeying...
I've been murdered two nights in a row
Jul 5th, 2006 at 1:46am

The last two nights have been uncommonly stressful. I keep dreaming about being murdered by someone I do not know but can see fully in the dream. It is not a recurring dream but a continuing one.  This guy has horror movie powers in the sense that he just keeps coming after me regardless of what happens to him in the dream. I will wake up scared witless and will fall back to sleep later only to have the dream pick right back up and continue.  I have had recurring dreams in the past but never one with sequels, so to speak. It's 1:00 a.m. here and I keep finding reasons not to go to bed. Ugh.  Undecided

"all who wander are not lost. . ."&&&&don't know who said it, but i like it.

IP Logged

Rivkele
Super Bear

Bearing through it!

UK
Re: I've been murdered two nights in a row
Reply #1 - Jul 5th, 2006 at 2:59pm

Hope, that sounds horrible! Poor you, I'd never heard of anyone having sequel dreams like that. No wonder you're afraid to go to sleep. I used to have a lot of dreams of rapists with knives, etc, but at least they were different men each time, and they started all over again!

What do you think it's to do with? Is there anything going on lately that could have triggered this?

I wish you a peaceful night soon,

Hugs,

Riv

'A person should want to live, if only out of curiosity'        Yiddish proverb

IP Logged

revenna
Super Bear

Kansas
Reply #2 - Jul 6th, 2006 at 5:02pm

Hope,

I'm so sorry.  I used to have these dreams, too.  Someone would break into my house at night.  I could not see their face, but the fear I felt was beyond anything I have experienced during daylight hours!  I'm sorry you've been experiencing these dreams, too, and I hope they stop soon.

Wishing you restful nights,
Rev

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Reply #3 - Jul 29th, 2006 at 1:26am

Hi Hope,

It was a while back that you had these dreams...did you ever have any insight? I am glad to see that they didn't continue...or did they?

I have a recurring nightmare that someone is standing right over me...I can't tell you how many times I have screamed out "WHO IS THAT?!" To which my hubby falls out of bed. I then spend the next 20 minutes or so shaking (one night I could even feel my bones shaking) and trying to stop 'freaking'...and feeling so embarrassed that I yelled out!

I also had a dream a couple of years back (it was close to Christmas time) that I actually died in....my children and I were standing in a field and a plane flew overhead, flew off, then flew back and dropped a bomb. It was so vivid and real...I felt myself split into a zillion pieces and then there was just darkness. I thought that you couldn't die in your dreams...and it is quite disturbing...
That is one that I have told to very few people.

Anyway. Before I give myself nightmares for tonight...

Sweet dreams...for real!

Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage