Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
past three nights (Read 2411 times)
lil
Share Bear

getting there...

past three nights
Feb 26th, 2006 at 5:05am

I dream that I tell my mom off.  I just come and tell her that she can treat me with respect in my home, or she can leave.

I dream that I go to live with a foster family.  I run away.  The "mom" is too nice.  I can't stand her.  I run to the streets.  In the dream, I also have all my kids.  They are on the streets with me.

I dream that I live with my mom.  Only she's not really my mom (in real life-but is in the dream).  She's married to this man who reminds me of Ron.  I hate him.  She is also horrible to Sarah.  I do everything in my power to get out of there.  Later, I'm in a resale shop.  There are things that were donated from my childhood.  I start looking through them. I find a card.  Like a superhero card.  I start to cry.  It brings back painful memories.  Each item I pick up is a memory.  All of them painful.  I can't remember the items now.  But Legos and cards come to mind.

IP Logged

Rivkele
Super Bear

Bearing through it!

UK
Re: past three nights
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2006 at 9:14am

Hi Lil,

Was that all in one night? You must have woken up exhausted!
I love how in your power you sound in the first dream ~ did it feel good when you were standing up to your mom?
The other two dreams are so sad Lil ~ how sad that your wounded spirit couldn't bear to be loved and well treated by the nice mom. I guess we long for it but when we get it we just don't know how to let it in. The last dream must have felt like you were right back in the horror of your childhood ~ how awful! It sounds like you're really working through things in relation to your mom.

It's so painful to dream this kind of stuff but I think it's really healing too. Isn't it wonderful how we can even do our healing work while we are asleep!

Safe hugs,

Riv

'A person should want to live, if only out of curiosity'        Yiddish proverb

IP Logged

lil
Share Bear

getting there...

Re: past three nights
Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2006 at 9:49am

The dreams continued......

I go for a walk on Christmas Day.  I find a turtle.  The girl I'm with takes it apart.  It feels good to me.  I want to take more things apart.  I don't seem to care that it was once a beautiful creature. 

Then I'm in a cellar.  I'm afraid.  I want out.  But then it occurs to me that bad things happen in cellars.  I choose to stay so I can get hurt.  Thankfully, I woke up before it happened.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage