Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Message For You... (Read 7136 times)
Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
A Message For You...
May 4th, 2005 at 1:13pm

The following was written to Hope, but I am posting it with you in mind. It is for you, and anyone else, who feels as if this puzzle of support would be better off without you...but, the truth is, no puzzle works with missing pieces. Please read and know that we care...

I am not sure what spurs on these moments. It seems that all of us come down with the feeling that we are not deserving of support...Believe it or not, I OFTEN feel that I don't belong here because I cannot give as much as I would like to...AND I CREATED IT ALL! What's up with that?

My point is...for you and for everyone else who currently feel the way you are feeling right now, or who has or will feel this way (which all of us will most likely go through this feeling at one time or another)...
This place is here for support. It is not here for expectations of getting support, but because of the giver in ALL of us...we give. You have given, and I believe that you will give more than you will ever know. It is okay to have days, weeks, and even months where our well is dry. That is why there are others here...to help fill you back up. We are here to support, encourage, and sustain. We are each here to be supported, encouraged, and sustained. You are in a moment where you cannot give, but you must be willing to receive. It is okay, it is normal...and all of us, yes...especially me...go through these times. Please, do not feel badly about needing at this time. I needed pretty continuously for at least two years! This need will pass...give it time, and be patient with yourself. We are here for you...whenever and for whatever. This is why Bearing Through It was created...for moments like this...when the world seems distant and when we feel unworthy of love and support, because we are unable to give back. This is why we are here...to give when you think we can't...but, please know this...we can give and we will give...and it helps us to give to you. Healing occurs on both sides of the river, whether you are on the giving or receiving...so, believe it or not...we need you.

Ultimately, the choice is yours...but, I want you to know that you are a treasure to this place and this is someplace you can always call home...

Journeying,

Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Re: A Message For You...
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2005 at 12:25am

I just realized that you could not reply to this if you wanted to, that was not my intention. I am just wanting this message to stay at the top...for all of us to be reminded that we ARE needed and necessary here...no matter how active/inactive we are at times.

I hope you all know what treasures you are to me!

Journeying,
Ty

IP Logged

ciaro
Care Bear

Bearing through it!

Reply #2 - May 7th, 2005 at 7:19pm

Thank you Ty.
I have only been receiving healing and support from here in  recent months, very silently, I haven't even logged on.  I just can't get myself to connect.  Your words help to ease the guilt of that a little.
ciaro

I am always more than my struggles

IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Reply #3 - May 8th, 2005 at 11:41pm

Dearest Ciaro,

No guilt necessary. All are welcome here...silently or not...and, I am glad to know that you are walking among us Smiley

Hang in  there my friend,

Ty

IP Logged

Lynn
Share Bear

Bearing through it!

tx
Reply #4 - Jun 3rd, 2005 at 7:40am

Ty, I haven't been on in a while to get or give support. There are times I need this site like a crutch, and times I feel strong and brave and am ready to take on the world. I love the way you worded it, not making us feel obligated to post everyday. Sometimes I get so lost in what I want to say and end up just walking away wondering if anyone would understand anyway, I have learned through these recent months that I can sit back and read the expieriances of the special people here and still feel at home and still feel as if I get the support I need. This site is the best for healing I have found.
Just wanted to let you all know that I have needed and appriciated all the support I have gotten here and hope to always come home  just like a child when I need moral support. I also carry your words with me in hopes of making a better life for myself through all of your trials and have learned a lot.
Ty~ My personal thanks for all your efforts to make this a  healng place and not a place to feel more guilt.

Whoever causes one of these LITTLE ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung from his neck,and he were drowned in the depths of the sea. MATT 18:6 Lynn
Lynn Lynn  
IP Logged

lil
Share Bear

getting there...

Reply #5 - Jun 15th, 2005 at 7:09pm

Ty,

You couldn't know how much this post means to me.  Thank you.

Lily

IP Logged

Melinda Ehlers

Reply #6 - Jul 9th, 2005 at 7:34pm

Hello! 

Just wanting to say hi.  It's been a while.  It's nice to see familiar faces/names.  Hope everyone is doing well and getting lots of help/safe love and support.  I will try to get on again soon and update. 

Take care...

Melinda Ehlers

PS...A special Hi to J, K and H/L

IP Logged

Zoey
Share Bear

Always Follow Your Heart

The United States of America
Reply #7 - Jul 12th, 2005 at 11:00am

I have Nothing wise to say just Thank You for All the Time and Hard Work You Always put in Place Smiley

Safe Hugs if okay
(((((Ty)))))))

All The Best
Zoey

Make Gentle The Life of This World.

Robert F. Kennedy

IP Logged

tinygirlchild
Share Bear

I Corinthians 13

florida
Reply #8 - Nov 20th, 2005 at 10:38am

it's been a very long time since i've posted . . . for many reasons.

first, thank you so much to ty for your posting -- that's it's okay to take a break, however long, if you need to.  i needed to.

second, please know, my friends, that i've thought of you every day, and have popped in occasionally to see how you are, and to feel the support and love that lives here.

third, thank you from the bottom of my heart for the heartfelt prayers and messages sent through jill and kaye when my father died this year.  they meant more than words can ever express!

much has transpired in my life over the past numerous months.  in time, i will be able to share at least some of it.

thank you to all for being here -- a safe place for us all to come to -- a place we can be truly real, warts and all.

tinygirlchild

Work like you don't need the money. &&Love like you've never been hurt. &&Dance like nobody's watching. &&Sing like nobody's listening. &&Live like it's Heaven on Earth. &&&&Anonymous&&
stardancer383  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage