God I seek, help me dear Lord for I am too weak.  Cry Cry

IP Logged

revenna
Super Bear

Kansas
Re: A Cry Within
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2005 at 2:10pm

Dear Silentone,

I'm glad to see you posting, but I'm sorry for the sadness you are feeling just now.  Everyone here has felt that sadness.  You might think you're alone, but you're not.  Your poem reflects what all of us have felt at one time or another.

Our pasts have brought great pain and suffering into our lives and it's hard see beyond the pain.  I hope, instead of feeling that it is time to die, that you will soon feel that it is time to live.  I'm not trying to minimize your pain or say that you should feel something different than you are.  I just hope that you can reach the point where the pain subsides and you will feel like living.  You are a person of great worth and value, and the fact that you have made it to this site says that you are strong and courageous.  You are a survivor!  Just like the rest of us.  Please keep posting, if you can.  Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us today.  I hope you won't give up.  I will gladly listen to anything you want to say.

Revenna

IP Logged

Mandi
Super Bear

Texas
Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2005 at 2:22pm

Thank you for sharing with us!  Revenna is right ~ we all feel like this so much.  But you ARE strong.  You are here and you survived.   And you are also reaching out for help.  That's a very brave thing to do.  Take baby steps and keep on reaching up!!   We are here for you when you want to talk and release the poison.  I really hope you don't give up also.  You have made it this far and you just can't let them win.  Try your best to hang in there if you can.  You are worth it!!  YOU really are!!  Hang in there!

Big healing hugs,
Mandi Smiley

At some point, you have to make a decision.Boundaries don't keep other people out.They fence you in.Life is messy.That's how we're made.So,you can waste your lives drawing lines.Or you can live your l

IP Logged

revenna
Super Bear

Kansas
Reply #3 - Apr 20th, 2005 at 2:50pm

Dear Silentone,

I read your instant message and tried to reply.  It didn't go through.  If you have questions about the message boards, you would probably get more help from the others than from me.  It's all I can do to turn my computer on and off, and obviously my attempt at sending you an instant message didn't work!  Hope you can find the information you need.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.  I'm glad you're posting.  You are welcome here!

Revenna

IP Logged

warrior_redbird
Care Bear

Deep inside this armour,
the warrior is a child..

Dallas, Texas
Reply #4 - Apr 24th, 2005 at 1:27pm

Hello...I am glad you are here and alive. I cry too, often, like now. I am crying with you. I have been away awhile, crying alone and now i see you were there crying with me. Please don't stray from home. Welcome home silentone...I am with you....

warrior_redbird  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage