Bearing Through It

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
My daughter's band concert (Read 2970 times)
Robin033
Share Bear

Bearing through it!

Wisconsin
My daughter's band concert
Mar 6th, 2004 at 8:14am

Thursday night I went to my daughter's first band concert.  She plays the alto saxaphone, and the concert was great.  She had to do a solo with one other saxaphone player and she was sooo scared that she would mess up and make a squeeling noise, but she didn't.  She was great and I was sooo excited and proud of her.  I took a few pictures of her playing and I will be adding a couple of them on my website.  She is truely a beautiful child, inside and out.  I'm sooo thankful to have her in my life, she truely make life worth living for.   Grin

Just wanted to share a little excitement with you.

Robin

IP Logged

kjoy
Share Bear

Do only that which honors
the soul.

kentucky
Re: My daughter's band concert
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2004 at 10:29am

How fun Robin,

There is nothing like the thrill of being in the audience knowing that it your little one up there. Swells the heart with pride. I am glad the concert went so great and can't wait to see the pics.. Good job Mom!!!

Kathy

KrafTcat59@aol.com  
IP Logged

tinygirlchild
Share Bear

I Corinthians 13

florida
Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2004 at 10:47am

how cool for both of you!  i know your heart is swelling with pride!

i'll never forget my middle son's debut in the lead role of a church children's musical, "arch the angel."  what an amazing night!!

isn't it cool to be a mom? Grin

ticia

Work like you don't need the money. &&Love like you've never been hurt. &&Dance like nobody's watching. &&Sing like nobody's listening. &&Live like it's Heaven on Earth. &&&&Anonymous&&
stardancer383  
IP Logged

Cheryl
Share Bear

Buckle up and Hang on!

Massachusetts
Reply #3 - Mar 8th, 2004 at 10:12am

Robin,

Thanks for sharing and tell her I said "Way to Go" from the Pilgrim Wink

My kids are having a talent show at school in about two weeks and my daughter is playing the piano and my son is going to do Yo-Yo tricks.  I'm really excited for them.  It's amazing for me to watch them grow.  And nothing else in this world puts a smile on my face the way my two kids do.

Love you,

Cheryl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage