ARN
Share Bear

Plant in the garden of
your Soul the rose of
Love

NETHERLANDS
Still standing
Mar 16th, 2003 at 1:53pm

Dear fellow travelors, once again thank you so much for your reactions, and all the warm energy which has come my way, it makes me smile now again...

It is truely an honour to know you and to be part of this sisterhood....

Still I am standing, it is hard work but i will be oke I guess...... This weekend I have been sleeeeeeeping a lot....
This is so great a hobby when you are realy tired  Grin  Grin

Furter more I realized I have been focesing my mind to much on the negative & wrong things, and not on the most important person in my life, namely my self, my Soul, body and mind neede much attention....

This is what I have been doing, cleaning, lawndry, washing up, painting my house... realy it was so cool to do this all for me, I realy feel now I deserve to rest and to be happy with all the work I have put in myself..... and my back is hurting.... Tongue

I cleaned so much negative away and I try to be silant more and try to listen to the voice of my heart, I have been getting more close to myself, I even feel the tears are pressing easier, but still they want to hide inside off me and do not want to see the day of light, maybe I have to see a good crying movie??? well the tears will come when it is there time....

Still there are other issues at hand. I feel some less ashamed but more angry  Angry , feel less guilty and more in control  Smiley.... These feelings are there but the sharp edges are gone......

Most important, I feel reliefed more, less like a vulcano. I even write easier and want to write, a while ago when I wanted to write about myself, I got a bad sickening feeling inside me, do not know why, or even got the feeling inside if I had to throw up..... I think I feel better now and the emotions are more flexible inside of me, more soft  ???  ??? , I hope it makes sence....

There is so much more, but I am already so happy with the past days, the week before felt like hell, now heaven can not wait, and I am willing to fight, to travel on to get more healed, I will not let my abusers take away my futere, I am in control now, and feel the Loving presence of so many friends... like you my dear sisters.....

I hope your path will be enlightend to.... I will Light a candle for you all for your save return to your selfs....

With so much Warming Love & Respect....

Your fellow travelor..... ARN

Fellow Travelor on the Inner Voyage of Healing

IP Logged

Cheryl
Share Bear

Buckle up and Hang on!

Massachusetts
Re: Still standing
Reply #1 - Mar 16th, 2003 at 9:00pm

(((ARN))),

I'm so happy to hear you are feeling better and getting over that rough patch you were going through last week.

Sounds like you are keeping quite active.  I feel this always helps our mind and soul to keep from travelling and help to keep us focused.

You keep travelling the road to healing.  Healing Boulevard  Wink Eventually you'll come out to "Behind Me Alley".

Hang in there!

Love and hugs to you my journeying brother and friend,

Cheryl

IP Logged

Robin033
Share Bear

Bearing through it!

Wisconsin
Reply #2 - Mar 17th, 2003 at 12:45am

((ARN))

I'm happy to hear that you are in much better spirits.  This road to healing is definately a rough road to travel. It seems like when the road start smoothing out in our travel, we run into a brick wall causing the road to end. Only the road has not ended, we just have to take that brick wall down brick by brick in order to continue on that road.  That definately is not an easy thing to do, but we all have the strength inside us to remove that wall.  At times we just have look inside ourselves and find that strength and it sounds like you found yours. Smiley
Continue on this road to healing and each time you come to another brick wall take your time and tear it down so you may keep continueing on your journey.

Safe Love and Hugs,
Your traveling sister and friend,
Robin

IP Logged

Tamar
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 17th, 2003 at 5:38am

ARN i puts a smileon my face to here you in high spirits. Hope everything keeps travelling well and you contine youre journey to inner peace.Hugs to you  Tamar

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage