Share Bear

Plant in the garden of
your Soul the rose of
Love

NETHERLANDS
two healing quotes
Mar 16th, 2003 at 1:31pm

Hello dear friends,  Grin
here are two quotes, which helped me to focus more on my own energie, on my own self... Hope it can be of some benifit to some one.... Smiley

With Love & Respect, ARN

Listen In.

Only when we find the quietness in our own minds can we begin to hear our inner teacher, so that we may receive some in-tuition. Only when we are ready to recognise and value the wisdom that we carry at the core of our being will we turn our attention inwards and 'listen in'. But it's been a long time since we truly listened, so a little practice and patience will be needed. Sit down, be quiet and listen in at some point today and you might be surprised at what you hear. Then do it again tomorrow. All you need to do is remember that you are the listener and not the noise.

Be Quiet.

Have you ever wondered why libraries have special atmospheres? They are places where many congregate but where silence is the code. Quietness in an atmosphere means there is the presence of quiet minds, and quiet minds are not only relaxed, they can concentrate easily and create more freely. Imagine you are in the library of your mind, browsing the accumulated wisdom on the shelves of your life - listen to the silence, be aware of the stillness. Now you can really listen. Now you can really hear. Now you can really think. Now you can create. And behold, you are an artist. Did you not know that silence and creativity are lovers?

Fellow Travelor on the Inner Voyage of Healing

IP Logged

Tamar
Ex Member

Re: two healing quotes
Reply #1 - Mar 17th, 2003 at 5:57am

Dear ARN, thanks for sharing these quotes I particularly like "Be Quiet".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage