Care Bear

If not for my sense of
humor, I wouldn't be
here.

Canada
Cheryl
Mar 12th, 2003 at 5:55pm

HI pretty pr.....s,
I just saw something odd but not unusual in the computer world!!. The last e mail I sent you today at cthou...... was dated January 4th, 1980! Just wanted to re-assure you that you don't enter some warped time zone when you read my e mails!, my computer's just going a little koo-koo these days... Thank God Keith(the up and coming  computer genius that he is!) will be installing some new parts in the coming days that will bring it up to par with a P3-600 at least, so I shouldn't be having these 'litle problems' for much longer.
Still, I was wondering, why that date of all dates...? It doesn't trigger anything for me offhand, does it mean anything to you? ???

In Loving Light,&&Matanah

IP Logged

Cheryl
Share Bear

Buckle up and Hang on!

Massachusetts
Re: Cheryl
Reply #1 - Mar 13th, 2003 at 6:43am

Hey Sweetie!

January 4, 1980!  WOW!  Major time warp.  1980 was when my grandmother died that I loved very much...my father came over to tell me and my brother and I kept calling him a liar, I was 10.  1980 was probably the final good year I had as a child, despite my grandmother dying.  1981 the abuse started.

Did you get my e-mail I sent to you last night?  Since your computer is doing funky things, I figure I would ask because I did send something off to you.  Don't these computers have a mind of their own?  It drives me crazy sometimes.

With loving thoughts and hugs to you!

Cheryl

IP Logged

Matanah
Care Bear

If not for my sense of
humor, I wouldn't be
here.

Canada
Re: Cheryl
Reply #2 - Mar 13th, 2003 at 5:53pm

Cheers love!,
I knew there had to be something attached to that date, I just didn't know what. You've certainly got a memory, you picked it up i
mmediately.I suppose if I spent a few serious moments gong over that , something would come to mind for me as well. Funny, just now as I was writing that last sentence,my mother's ex  live in boyfriend poped into  my head...who knows?
Yes, I recieved your email,and I was happy that you understood it in the spirit which it was meant. It's hard to know sometimes just how honest you can be with someone without them  reading things into what you've said that had absolutely no connection to what you were trying to say,nevertheless, they believe what THEY percieve and decide to take offense and feel hurt etc., etc. . I'm glad you seem to know me well enough to know that anything I say to you is out of love and friendship.
My computer seems to be o.k. for the moment, as long as I pay very close attention to her. Women!!!(ha-ha)
Haven't read any of the posts today(Thurs. 13) except yours, so I think I'm going to go and have a look.
Talk soon.
Warm thoughts and a big hug,
Matanah

In Loving Light,&&Matanah

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage