Bearing Through It

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sorry I've been absent... (Read 2680 times)
Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Sorry I've been absent...
Mar 11th, 2003 at 1:46pm

I have missed you all. I am truly sorry for my extended absence. It seems like I think my life will allow time and space and then something happens to cancel my wishes. But, the most recent tragedy has begun to let up somewhat. The family seems to be doing well and my phone isn't ringing off the hook anymore. There will be a lot of pain for them for quite some time, and I am sure that there will always be some there (as you all know very well)...but they have a lot of love and support so I feel confident that they will do well to make it through what they have experienced.

So, now that my life is beginning to show another period of 'normalcy' I look forward to checking in on ya and posting whenever I get the opportunity. As always, you have all done a wonderful job in maintaining and encouraging one another...I am truly blessed.

To those whom I have not had the pleasure to meet 'officially'...welcome! Know that you are surrounded by true angels who are there to help you as they themselves continue in their own journey to healing.

Before I go, I have another site that you might like:
theinterviewwithgod.com
It almost made me cry...probably would have if my mind wasn't so distracted  Wink

Well. I will go for now, but I hope to 'see' you again soon!

Journeying,

Ty

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

ARN
Share Bear

Plant in the garden of
your Soul the rose of
Love

NETHERLANDS
Re: Sorry I've been absent...
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2003 at 2:24pm

SmileyCheesyWinkGrin to dear Ty

Welkom back...officialy, seems you are doing fine, do not be sorry for being away for so long, remember  ???  what you told me about taking time & Hybernation Wink .

So it seems you needed the time, and look here we are doing great and making you/ each other proud & happy to be part of this beauty of a Sisterhood....

Hopefully the tragedy will not have to much of a last sting  Undecided , and you indeed will enter a time of normalicy Wink cause that would mean we would see you more often...... yeahhhhhh

Good to hear from you, keep walking on this beautyfull path of yours, thank you so much....... again and again for maintaning and creating this place to turn to for me...for all of us....... so we can meet across oceans, through time zones... to share our ways of Living & Healing.....

Take Care dear angel, may your path be Blessed & Enlightend...........

With Love & Respect.....ARN

Fellow Travelor on the Inner Voyage of Healing

IP Logged

Robin033
Share Bear

Bearing through it!

Wisconsin
Reply #2 - Mar 12th, 2003 at 4:12pm

(TY)

Glad to see you back! Smiley  No need to apologize!  You were thought of during your absence.  Hope everything calms down a little for you so you can at least try and relax some. Gald so see you back here.

HUGS,
Robin

IP Logged

Cheryl
Share Bear

Buckle up and Hang on!

Massachusetts
Reply #3 - Mar 12th, 2003 at 5:27pm

(((Ty))),

Welcome back..hope things start to calm down for you and I also hope you are doing/feeling well.

Love and hugs to you!

~  Cheryl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage