Bearing Through It

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hey ya'll!  Guess what (Read 2273 times)
Cheryl
Share Bear

Buckle up and Hang on!

Massachusetts
Hey ya'll!  Guess what
Mar 10th, 2003 at 2:48pm

Guess what!  I took a vacation day from work today to be with my kids because they had no school today..I did the usual house work, brought my dog to the vets, went grocery shopping...blah blah blah...

I just decided to try to load the board from a different version of Netscape that my husband uses and the board loaded for me!!!!  How cool is that!!!  Now I'm back and no longer out of the loop! 

I have to tell you all I really miss this place on the weekends when I can't get to you.

This weekend was a bit tough on me.  I felt completely out of sorts again...gee, go figure.  Saturday we had a catastrophe at the house...my cat attacked my dog (a pug) and scratched his eye, he was bleeding badly and had to be rushed to the doctors.  When I got home, the cat had been thrown out of the house and is no longer around, she was an indoor cat and we only had her for a short time.  Saturday was beautiful here and I assume she went off and got lost...Saturday I had a long day and by the end of the night I wanted nothing more than to drink...I didn't though.  I called my sponsor around 11:00 and told her what I was dealing with.

Sunday...well Sunday is Sunday.  For some reason I dread Sundays????

But today is Monday, I had the day off, I got to log on to the board...YES!!!...and got a lot accomplished today.

I just wanted to let you know I finally figured out a way to get on to the board and that I miss you guys very much!

I hope you had a good weekend.

Love and hugs to you  ~  Cheryl

IP Logged

Matanah
Care Bear

If not for my sense of
humor, I wouldn't be
here.

Canada
Re: Hey ya'll!  Guess what
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2003 at 6:10pm

Glad you found an alternate way to post. You must have missed not having the capacity to post over the week end. Sounds like you enjoyed having the day off, even though the week end was somewhat chaotic. I'm so sorry about your dog. I really hope his(her?) eye doesn't suffer permanent damage .
BTW, congratulations on calling your sponsor this week end before anything else! I know it's tough, but you're doing it!! You should go out and buy yourself something nice on occassions like his to reward yourself. You certainly deserve it.
Thinking of you,
LOL, Matanah

In Loving Light,&&Matanah

IP Logged

Robin033
Share Bear

Bearing through it!

Wisconsin
Re: Hey ya'll!  Guess what
Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2003 at 2:10am

Cheryl....

Yessssss!!! I'm sooo happy you finally found another way to be on the board on the weekends!  I KNEW you'd find a way..... Grin 
I'm really sorry about your dog's eye. That is sooo sad. I do hope he's okay.
I'm glad you enjoyed your day off...Smiley

Hugs,
Robin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage