Bearing Through It

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thinking of you this Monday a.m. .... (Read 2668 times)
Matanah
Care Bear

If not for my sense of
humor, I wouldn't be
here.

Canada
Thinking of you this Monday a.m. ....
Mar 10th, 2003 at 5:17am

I was sitting here after awaking this Monday a.m., and I began thinking of all of you and the different things we'll each have to deal with in the coming week. But it is the start of a new week, and anything is possible. I just wanted you all to know how important you are to me, Robin, Cheryl, ARN, Ty, Jesica, Tamar, pgmovie, Diana, Raychel, Allan...and anyone I may have forgotten at this hour!! BTW, this list is NOT in order of importance, it's
just the way random names 'popped' into my head while trying to remember everyone! I wanted to remind everyone(whether you believe it or not), that there is a Concious, Loving energy out there (some people use the word "God") that Loves each of us more than we know, and always has our best interest in mind. This energy however, will not interfere with our lives unless invited to do so. So the next time you need a helping hand or a little re-asurance, why not try asking Him/Her for help. WE also posess part of this "God Energy" within ourselves, so we can call on our "Higher Selves" any time we choose to as well. Don't take my word for it, try it for yourselves!!
I'd just like to wish you all a new week filled with as much positive energy as possible. And if things become a little too intolerable, we know where to come!
Happy Monday to all my sisters(and brother!).
xx

In Loving Light,&&Matanah

IP Logged

ARN
Share Bear

Plant in the garden of
your Soul the rose of
Love

NETHERLANDS
Re: Thinking of you this Monday a.m. ....
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2003 at 6:15am

Dear Matanah, thank you for your posting,

what you wrote is so true, there is a force we can call God, The Great Spirit in the Sky, Love, Allah, the Force (from starwars), Brahma or your Higher Self/Heart/Soul.... it are all names for I think the same....

It is because our differances as human beings we have so many names for the same, but in the end it is a force we all turn to for Help, Guidance, Saveness & Comfort and a Force wa are all travelling to in our Inner Voyage of Life..... and our Voyages are so to say Very Very Bumpie?!....

This text I came across on the Relax site:

"Let God
Whether you believe in God or not is not important. Belief can be an obstacle to experience. The main thing is to keep an open mind, and be willing to start the conversation.
The experience of so many people is that when they engage in a mental conversation, whether it's with a question or simply sharing what is in their heart, they get a reply.
This is God as a personal experience, not just a voice in your head. Not your higher self. But the presence of the Source in your life.
God is not a concept, or a belief. You cannot have a conversation with a concept. You cannot have a meaningful relationship with a belief.
Worth a try? Dear God......"

And Yes this Force we need to invite, to be concious of, the more we are the more the effect & support we are gaining.... An other benifit is we focus more to the Mirror of our own Self/Soul, and thus cleaning away all the negative thoughts & experiances from our past, which ruin our days remember, like flashbacks & low/damaged/scared self esteems....

By the way do not forget to talk each day and listen to the most important person in YOUR life..... namely, YOURSELF!!!!!!!

May the Great Spirit in the Sky enlighten your path, and comfort & support your Flight whenever you are in need!

With Love & Respect, your travelling Brother ARN

Fellow Travelor on the Inner Voyage of Healing

IP Logged

Cheryl
Share Bear

Buckle up and Hang on!

Massachusetts
Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2003 at 2:40pm

Matanah,

Thank you for this beautiful wonderful post!

You are also very important to me and I think of you (all of you) every day.

Love and hugs to you!

Cheryl

IP Logged

Robin033
Share Bear

Bearing through it!

Wisconsin
Reply #3 - Mar 11th, 2003 at 1:59am

((Matanah))

Thank you so much for your post.  You are a wonderful and very thoughtful person and just wanted to let you know that you are just as important to me.
BTW just to let you know and every one else know, my spirits have been lifted some the past couple of days. So I am doing better than I was the past week. Thank you and everyone else who was there for me and helped me through a pretty rough time.

Love and Hugs,
Robin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage