HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hi (Read 3047 times)
Tamar
Ex Member

Hi
Mar 8th, 2003 at 9:58pm

[color=LimeGreen][/color]Hi to everyone and special hugs to you all. Today is my first time in here and things are looking great Ty and Allan have done a wonderful job. Its been a while since I have been near my computer but I have finished reading my email and thanks heaps for them. A couple of weeks ago I felt like I was going completely crazy and I wasnt sure what to do next. So finally when I got up and left my room, I also left the state. I went away and stayed in this really cool place right beside a beach. I managed to get a lot of drawing done and also cleared my head a lot. I have come back feeling so refreshed and reaDY TO TACKLE ANYTHING. I start back at therapy on Tuesday and I am going to try my hardest to let everything go. Uni also starts this week and I am really looking forward to that. I am finally ready to deal with everything and begin to grow. So thanks to everyone here for being so helpful and understanding. Hugs to you all, Tamar.

IP Logged

Robin033
Share Bear

Bearing through it!

Wisconsin
Re: Hi
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2003 at 7:55am

(((Tamar)))

Glad to see you back, you've been missed.  I'm sooo happy for you taking that little trip out of the state.  Sounds like that's just what you needed!!  Sounds like you came back ready to take on the whole world  Smiley. Heyyy maybe I need to take a trip like that?  I'm happy to hear that you got the chance to get alot of drawing done. It's sounds like your drawing really means alot to you, I would love to see some of your work sometime.
I'm glad we could all be here to give you the support and understanding you need through all of this. Just remember, we are all still here. Smiley
I'm sooo excited to hear the courage, strength, and enthusiasm in your words.

(((HUGS))) to you,
Traveling together,
Robin

IP Logged

Matanah
Care Bear

If not for my sense of
humor, I wouldn't be
here.

Canada
Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2003 at 10:46am

Hey Tamar,
Glad to see you made it to the new site! You sound well, I'm happy. I was on my way out and just logging off when I noticed your post, so I don't have much time right now. Just wanted to say hi, welcome you back, and wish you a great week!!
Love and hugs,
Matanah.

In Loving Light,&&Matanah

IP Logged

ARN
Share Bear

Plant in the garden of
your Soul the rose of
Love

NETHERLANDS
Reply #3 - Mar 10th, 2003 at 1:59pm

Hi there Tamar, glad to hear from you Cheesy....

It seems you are doing better, glad you are sounding this good, specialy after de difficult times you had to go through........and whauw, you stoped feeling crazy, seems  less confussing and better times are ariving to you  SmileySmiley .....
Keep on looking at the future/ the road ahead/ to your Inner Voyage......

I hope therapy will go well for you, sounds these are the days you can realy make progress.....Good Luck to you......

With Love & Respect, ARN

Fellow Travelor on the Inner Voyage of Healing

IP Logged

Cheryl
Share Bear

Buckle up and Hang on!

Massachusetts
Reply #4 - Mar 10th, 2003 at 2:35pm

Hello Tamar and Welcome Back!

I'm glad you got the much needed rest you deserve!  Sounds like you are feeling well and refreshed....You Go Girl!

Travelling with you,

Cheryl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage