Matanah
Care Bear

If not for my sense of
humor, I wouldn't be
here.

Canada
Where is everyone?
Mar 2nd, 2003 at 1:39pm

I'm also wondering why so few people have started the 'crossover' to this site, as it were, although I realize that suddenly changing the way you've become used to doing things for some time can throw one off a little. As you said Ty, it'll take a little time. The fact that this site is comparatively more 'high tech' than the original site,  may also take some people by surprise! I think I'll go to the other site and try to give a little encouragement  re: checking things out here...

In Loving Light,&&Matanah

IP Logged

ARN
Share Bear

Plant in the garden of
your Soul the rose of
Love

NETHERLANDS
I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2003 at 5:11am

HELLO MATANAH  Grin

I made it the crossover was succesfull for me, took somtime to get the new password working, could not login for days......

Thank you for your posting at my home adress, I wanted to reaply today, but my mail service broke down, so when it will be up, I am not sure.......

Keep up the caring & warm person you are, hope we all make it to the new board, and we will get used to it!!!!! very soon!!!!

Till we meet again, With Love & Respect, ARN[color=Red][/color]

Fellow Travelor on the Inner Voyage of Healing

IP Logged

Cheryl
Share Bear

Buckle up and Hang on!

Massachusetts
Re: Where is everyone?
Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2003 at 7:30am

I'm Here, I'm Here...See me  Grin ?

How are you doing?  Looks like the crossover is going well. 

I hope you are well.

I'm doing pretty good.  I wasn't feel well at all last week and this past weekend was busy and Sunday I slept until noon!!!

Tonight I have to set up for the first time at my Monday night group meeting (A.A.)  Wish me luck!

Love and hugs!

Cheryl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage