Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Allan... (Read 2912 times)
Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Allan...
Feb 26th, 2003 at 9:26am

I checked the current board this morning and Matanah had posted that she could not seem to register. She said when she tried to register using "Matanah" she got a message saying that it was already in use. She said she had sent you an email...not sure if you received it yet or not. I just thought I would give you a heads up on that.
If you want you can just post at the board...I told her you might do that, just in case other people have problems too.

Cheryl said that she hadn't had a chance to check it out yet but that she would try to do that today sometime.

I'm really excited about this. Yesterday was such a great day...there was this wonderful project, I got an 'A' on my test, and we got to see our baby! Very exciting day! It's been a good week so far I guess Smiley

Hey! Did you receive the ultrasound pictures? Brian scanned them and they looked fine but when he brought them back up they looked really dark. He tried to lighten them and I sent the 'lightened versions' out...did you get it and if you did, did they look okay? I was wondering (if they look decent enough)...how can you post things like that on a board? I have seen people do that before. Either that or maybe you can put them on my 'friends and family' page. The picture was so good (at least from our end of things...not sure how it looked after the scan). Let me know. I know a few people on the board would like to see it.

Thanks Allan!

Terra

PS. I love cats!

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Allan
Protector Bear

Help is on the way!

Georgia
Re: Allan...
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2003 at 10:12pm

Oh, I forgot to respond about posting images.  Yes, it's pretty easy.

Unfortunately, there is not enough space on your EFN account to save images here.  In fact, we may run out of space eventually, with just the board and messages.  But I'm keeping an eye on that, and I'm researching our options..

To post images, just get the image online somewhere (like one of those image hosting places) and post the link here with the "Image" tag.  It's the little icon that looks like a photograph or postcard..  Insert the link in the middle of the Image Tag that it creates.  I'll use your ultrasound images as examples:

Here's one:

Here's another:

IP Logged

keith
Baby Bear

Bearing through it!

Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2003 at 2:22am

Allan,
Hey now, My name is Keith and I am Matanah's Partner. I was able to register and login and also to get a password reminder as an Unpriviledged user. However, Matanah has not gotten her first password and when we tried to do the password reminder, did not receive that either. Is it possible that she is in a priviledged user group which is not configured properly or do you reserve priviledged user for administration of the site?
???
Keith

IP Logged

keith
Baby Bear

Bearing through it!

Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2003 at 2:27am

Hi my name is Keih and I am Matanah's partner. I was able to register and login and received the Email and even received one when using the password reminder. I was registered as an unpriviledged user, however she received neither the original E-Mail nor when I tried to get a password reminder for her. I just posted to this effect and did not see the post so I am trying again.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Bearing Through It HomePage