Send Topic Print
Hi! (Read 1952 times)
Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Hi!
Feb 25th, 2003 at 8:58pm

Hey Allan,

I wrote a message and went to post it. It told me that I needed a subject (I had left it blank  Tongue). Anyway, I used my back arrow instead of the little 'back' at the bottom of the page (big habit for me) and I lost all that I had written (how sad is that?)
Cry

I sent emails out today. I am not quite sure why people haven't come to check it out just yet...either they haven't gotten the email yet or they haven't had an opportunity. I think it is rather strange that no one has visited....but, I can completely understand at the same time. Things have been so busy...
So, I sent emails to about 5 from the forum and then to a few people in whose opinion I am greatly interested in. We'll see if anyone visits just yet. Maybe give until Thursday? Whatdya think?

I wanted to tell you that I think it is really neat that I can just click on the smiley's. I have never seen anything like that...talk about easy! I thought I would have to 'know' all the codes that go with each face...other boards you have to (I think). So, it is neat that I don't have to 'think'
Smiley

You are the coolest!  8)
Thanks for putting this together. It is definitely something to be proud of! I am honored and feeling greatly blessed.

Terra

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged

Ty
Protector Bear

Eastern Oregon
Re: Hi!
Reply #1 - Feb 25th, 2003 at 8:59pm

SO COOL!

I love the color thing! Wow!

Bloom where you are planted.
IP Logged